Sunday, January 25, 2015

Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Very interesting read (I apologize in advance for the typos). 20 Traits of Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Having been in a relationship with a partner that met 18.5 of the 20 traits listed here and knowing others that have escaped and are still escaping these relationships, I felt it was worth sharing. Also, please ignore the use of exclusively masculine pronouns--these can apply to women, as well.

When the PFA-ex and I attended counseling together (prior to me giving up and obtaining the PFA, of course), our therapist kept stating that he didn't believe __________ was actually bipolar, as he had been diagnosed in his past.  He never did state what he suspected the diagnosis to be, but I definitely have my suspicions... 

No comments:

Post a Comment