Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Love You; But I Don't Like You...

How many times have I been in that boat? "I still love him--but liking him is no longer possible." When it crosses the line that you care about them as a human and do not wish to see them in pain, but you no longer like them as a person--the love fades rather quickly.

Sure, there are times when we may not care for our partners all that much, I think that is normal; but when it predominately is an issue, the end isn't far off. Yet how many people let the relationship continue when the feelings are gone? Sometimes it is in hope of regaining lost feelings, sometimes it is due to not wanting to hurt the other person, sometimes it is our own fear of change. How sad to live the lie, for both partners.

Just a random thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment