Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pulling Off the Kid Gloves and Hopping Into the Ring

Another response:

It seems to me that you are blatantly refusing to answer the questions that I keep asking, but instead are trying to just get me to accept that what you are saying is the truth.  "I don’t know if that ended up helping or not but I know you are still alive today and I am not so sure you be if I hadn’t intervened when I did." "I believe you were in danger of dying before that change."  What was I doing that was going to lead to my death? What did you do that prevented it? You keep dodging this and refuse to admit that the answer is: I WASN'T DO ANYTHING THAT WAS HARMFUL TO MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE.  You just keep saying everyone agreed that I needed help.  Who exactly was the "EVERYONE" that thought this was a good idea? Your wife? My ex-sister-in-law? _________?

"Nor did I lie about anything when I talked to the councilors while I was trying to get you help. It appears that you did then and still do block out many of the goofy thing you were both saying and doing at the time." (8.12.12)  So you are telling me that I DID write a letter stating that I was going to kill the entire family? That I did make verbal threats to kill the family and just don't remember?  And are you denying that you stated that I was a danger to others and that I inflicted/attempted to inflict serious bodily harm upon others and that I would attempt it again?  Who did I harm and who else was I planning to harm? You deny stating that I was homicidal and obsessed with death? And where exactly is this letter that I wrote stating that I was going to kill the whole family?  Can you send me a copy? No, in fact, I will believe every word you say when you produce a copy of this letter that I wrote. When did I verbally threaten to kill the family? Who did I make these statements to? 

You deny stating that I was into witchcraft? You deny stating that I obsess over dead people?  And so what? Last time I knew, in American there is something called freedom of religion--pretty sure you couldn't have had me hung, burnt at the stake or committed even if I did decide that I wanted to practice witchcraft.  Or maybe that was how I was harming others? Slaying babies in the name of Satan or something?  And I am pretty sure that missing people that are deceased or being capable of feeling grief are not reasons to spend the rest of one's life locked up in a state mental hospital.

How about my aggressive pets that are harmful to people? Why, because you were the one and only person my dog has ever growled at? Seems to me that says something about your character and actions towards me that day. Or were you afraid of the ferrets? Maybe the frogs? Again, pretty sure they aren't going to lock me up just because one of the most lovable dogs on Earth found the one person that she didn't like. And it was your actions and the way that you were treating me that made her not like you--you caused her to believe that she needed to protect me. Or maybe it was my telepathic connection that I gained from practicing witchcraft causing her to react to you that way?

You deny stating that I "am a liar and have always been a liar?"  Do you deny that you said this was the reason that you knew ________ didn't do any of those things, that I was crazy and doing them myself?  You twisted the problems I tried to talk to you about (the harassment ________ was causing) and turned it into me being paranoid and seeing flashing lights, hearing voices, and hearing people at the door that weren't there...  Twisting the truth is no different than the other lies.

And what about stating that if I went into the hospital _______ would be in charge of my house and pets? She denied knowing anything about that. Are you calling her a liar, too?

It seems to me that your own statements contradict each other:  "When I went to the Courthouse, to act as your support, you tried to keep people between you and me as though I was the villain, when all I have ever done is attempt to be there for you and never once did anything to harm you." (5.30.12)  "I didn’t have any contact with ________ that day and spent all of my time discussing your situation with ________ and the others there on your behalf." (8.9.12)  "Nor did I ever talk to the Judge about you in any matter." (8.12.12) Why were you there, Dad?  I know you said it was to support me, but could you define how you did that, please?  How did you treat me when you came in and talked to me?  If my version of reality is so skewed, I would love for you to share the true reality.  Maybe it will assist me with remembering the truth that I am apparently incapable of producing due to my "delusional" state and "100% fabricated nonsense that never happened." I am sure that you sharing how it all really happened, what was really said, and what really transpired would be a wonderful intervention to bring me back to reality.

It seems to me that perhaps you are the one that is not remembering reality very well...

*I generally struggle and try very hard to be respectful to my elders, especially my father.  But I guess sometimes even I reach that breaking point...

No comments:

Post a Comment